Stomach ulcers / gastric ulcers, are painful sores in the stomach lining, They are also type of peptic ulcer disease which affect both the stomach and small intestines.
Stomach ulcers occur when the thick layer of mucus that protects your stomach from digestive juices is reduced. This allows the digestive acids to eat away at the tissues that line the stomach, causing a very painful ulcer.
Symptoms of stomach ulcers
- A number of symptoms are associated with stomach ulcers. The severity of the symptoms depends on the severity of the ulcer.
- The most common symptom is a burning sensation or pain in the area between your chest and belly button. Normally, the pain will be more intense when your stomach is empty and it can last for a few minutes or several hours.
Other common symptoms include:
- dull pain in the stomach.
- weight loss.
- not wanting to eat because of pain.
- nausea or vomiting.
- burping or acid reflux.
- heartburn (burning sensation in the chest)
- pain improves when you eat, drink, or take antacids.
- Category : Vitamins & Supplements
- Gender : Unisex
- CERTIFIED BY: KEBS, FDA, KOSHER AND HALAL
- 20 SACHETS IN LIVEN COFFEE
- 30 VEGETABLE CAPSULES IN A BOX OF COMPLETE PHYTO ENERGIZER