– a uterine myoma is a benign growth of smooth muscle in the
wall of the uterus. It is a solid tumor made of fibrous tissue,
hence it is often called a ‘fibroid’ tumor.
– vary in size and number, are most often slow-growing and
usually cause no symptoms.
– approximately 25% of myomas will cause symptoms and
need medical treatment.
– may grow as a single nodule or in clusters and may range in
size from 1 mm to more than 20 cm in diameter.
– most frequently diagnosed tumor of the female pelvis and
the most common reason for a woman to have a
hysterectomy. Although they are often referred to as tumors,
they are not cancerous.
– much estrogen relative to progesterone in your body.
Estrogen, in general, tells your body cells to proliferate.
Progesterone tells your body cells to slow down.
Progesterone says that your cells should mature and NOT
reproduce. It is a tug of war between estrogen and
progesterone. If estrogen wins then you get uterine fibroid
tumors ( myomas).
– Synthetic chemicals in our foods, body lotions, laundry
detergent, and some foods in our environment mimic
estrogens that encourage uterine fibroid tumors ( myomas ).
– heavy and prolonged bleeding Pelvic pain or pressure.
– weight gain or an abnormally enlarged abdomen
– pressure on the bladder or bowel.
– pain in the back of the legs and during sexual intercourse.
the BEST SOLUTION is to take C24/7/ Complete Phyto-energiser NATURA-CEUTICALS
everyday for prevention and treatment of myoma, Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts. WHY IS IT AN EFFECTIVE REMEDY? They contain natural anti-inflammation components, healing components and cell revitalizing components thereby fixing the whole body system.
Its recommended that you take a 3-6 month dosage to shrink and clear out all these conditions
Call 0704596469 to place an order. Deliveries done across the country
- Category : Vitamins & Supplements
- Gender : Women